Epic Battle in the BandRm Epic Battle in the BandRm

Entertaining.

I liked this movie. The sound effects intertwined with the play fight added a campy atmosphere that I found humorous. However, I wished the fight looked more realistic, but I understand that this was an act of boredom.

Though I have nothing against live action flash being submitted on Newgrounds, I'm sure you will get some reviews that state that Newgrounds aren't for flashes that primarily consists of live action footage and you may get called a "n00b" for doing this, but that's the nature of some of the reviewers here. It's best not to take it personally. On the same note; however, this movie would probably be better received on Youtube or other sites that deals with online videos.

PearBoy responds:

the music syncing was pure amazing luck! lol, we're planning some better clips with some actual directing sometime in the future. This was just a throw-together, and I honestly didn't expect much positive reviews on here. I half-expected it to be blammed off the face of the internet... O_O

OverGun-Cazando Caimanes OverGun-Cazando Caimanes

The crocodile was badass!

The gun-toting crocodile was simply a badass dude. Please make more flashes using that character. If it was me, I'd give the crocodile his own series.

R.E.D. R.E.D.

A rahter good stick animation.

This is a rather good flash and I would look foward to a sequel. Some of the things you need to improve on is to add more sound to the fights and the color was a little too dark for me to see some of the black stickmen. You should either light up the background or change the colors on the stickmen. On the fight scenes, I know it's hard to make fight scenes, but adding a little more depth to the fights will make this more exciting. 1 more thing, reduce the file size if you can, a 3mb stick movie can be a turn off for some.

Keep it up, I thought this was a good submission.

Shoot!!! Shoot!!!

Is that all there is?

All I found in this video is you press a button to make a guy go through a shooting animation. At least the sound is convincing.

A Murder Worth Telling A Murder Worth Telling

Okay, but there's a sound problem.

Pretty good flash. I like the drawing style and the black and white with colored symbolism style is a unique touch; however, I believe you made the story's tone too dark for me to laugh at the punchline of "the man" killing that other guy because he killed his dog. If it wasn't meant to be a joke, i'll counter that by saying that it was out of place with the overall tone.

On a more technical note, the dramitic music of the movie was in your credits with the rock tune. You may wan't to look into this.