Epic Battle in the BandRm Epic Battle in the BandRm

Entertaining.

I liked this movie. The sound effects intertwined with the play fight added a campy atmosphere that I found humorous. However, I wished the fight looked more realistic, but I understand that this was an act of boredom.

Though I have nothing against live action flash being submitted on Newgrounds, I'm sure you will get some reviews that state that Newgrounds aren't for flashes that primarily consists of live action footage and you may get called a "n00b" for doing this, but that's the nature of some of the reviewers here. It's best not to take it personally. On the same note; however, this movie would probably be better received on Youtube or other sites that deals with online videos.

PearBoy responds:

the music syncing was pure amazing luck! lol, we're planning some better clips with some actual directing sometime in the future. This was just a throw-together, and I honestly didn't expect much positive reviews on here. I half-expected it to be blammed off the face of the internet... O_O

OverGun-Cazando Caimanes OverGun-Cazando Caimanes

The crocodile was badass!

The gun-toting crocodile was simply a badass dude. Please make more flashes using that character. If it was me, I'd give the crocodile his own series.

R.E.D. R.E.D.

A rahter good stick animation.

This is a rather good flash and I would look foward to a sequel. Some of the things you need to improve on is to add more sound to the fights and the color was a little too dark for me to see some of the black stickmen. You should either light up the background or change the colors on the stickmen. On the fight scenes, I know it's hard to make fight scenes, but adding a little more depth to the fights will make this more exciting. 1 more thing, reduce the file size if you can, a 3mb stick movie can be a turn off for some.

Keep it up, I thought this was a good submission.

Muncy Kong Muncy Kong

Thank you for angering me.

I do admit, the game is hard, the game is frusterating. This game started out hard, but became a manageable dificulty. I had my first frustrations at the first boss fight, but things became much more managable in later levels untill the final boss. I don't think I ever yelled in frustration so loud in my life. From platform being clunky to move to even not able to jump high engoug on the springs. It cause me to yell out "STUPID" or "CHEAP".

Oh well, at least I finished the game.

Techno Targets Techno Targets

With a few more improvements, this could be good.

This game is addicting as much as it has room to improve.

First off, this game reminded me of Dance Dance Revolution so I think you should adopt a similar gameplay style (you gain life by destroying targets (more life if hit in areas like the bullseye) and loose life when a target exits the screen.) There should also be a combo counter counting how many targets hit in a row. Graphics can afford to be better and there could be more of an animation in the background that looks like it follows a music video.

Other than that, this game has potential. I'd like to see an update sometime.

Excalibur32 responds:

Thanks for the good review. Yeah, when I was making this at times my mind wandered to DDR. But anyways, I'll use your suggestions for the game if I make a second version.

RaidenX RaidenX

Great game.

this is a great game. Very addicting.

I've recently been playing many old-school shoot 'em ups and this is a worthy tribute to them. Sure, the slow down could be something to complain about, but I use them to my advantage as well as others experienced in this genre. In my opinion, this game is a little too easy. The normal difficulty level is what I would expect a easy difficulty level to be. That bring me suggustions for the next installment.

-either make the other two weapons more powerful or weaken the purple weapon in one way or another (like making it hard to get).

-more power-ups are nice, but not a necessity.

-make a sadistic difficulty setting where a average enemy shoots many bullets in a rapid rate, explode in damaging debree, and when you die you return to a checkpoint. It'd be a cool setting for the hardcore players, but I understand it could cause some problems in more ways than one.

That's all I can think of.
First time score in normal difficulty: 4638000

Time for me to try out the hard mode.

Avast! Avast!

Good, I think I know where you got the tune from.

Good tune, Isn't this the menu theme to "Sid Myers'(sp) Pirates" for the NES? That's why it remindes of pirates anyway. Anyway nice song.

LadyArsenic responds:

If it is, then I must be a mind reader. o.O; I've never heard of that game in my life.

Factory Dangers Factory Dangers

Doesn't Deserve to be near the bottom.

This is a great song that doesn't deserve to be on page 84/85. I'm giving you a five to make this work receive proper evaluations.

Undisclosure.

Warrior-o-Blue responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it! I really ought to submit my music here more often. I'm too busy using my internet time elsewhere....